Saturday, June 18, 2011

Our lot was cleared and slab form built today!!!

I decided to take a trip to our new lot.  Instead of seeing our wooded lot, I saw this:

Side view of backyard
And, one tree was saved!
Actually two were saved, however one is a skinning pine.  We saw our builder yesterday and asked him to take it down. 

What a wonderful surprise!!  Our builder told us that the slab pour date was in a week, June 24.  Slab preparation is very detailed.  I work for a developer and we used to build homes.  More dirt brought in and packed, the support and reinforcement materials, the plumbing lines, gas lines, etc.

More pics of the lot we will call our home in a few months:

The driveway will be in this empty area.  A long driveway for our family to visit!

This is the front of the house.  The saved tree can be viewed from our family room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments on my blog. It proves I am not talking to myself LOL