Thursday, June 30, 2011

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and Waxes

I have come upon several blogs and websites where the owner uses Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and Waxes for re-doing furniture.  I am very excited about trying it out.

Always in Wonder has a complete tutorial of taking a buffet from a sad state to a very glam state.  She uses both the chalk paint and the waxes.  After seeing this, you will want to try your hand at these awesome products.

Going from this:

To this:


You can purchase these products at Classic Wall Finishes.

I can hardly wait to give them a try!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my blog and sharing my post. I hope you have a Happy Fourth, even without the fireworks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful tutorial! Have an awesome 4th :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this great post
    your-sale.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments on my blog. It proves I am not talking to myself LOL