Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Building our Cottage - Introduction

http://homesite.obeo.com/214424

Well, the picture is not really MY house.  I am having this house built.  It is my dream home.  I would love to have my new home built on an acre of land, however that was not to be.  It will be built in a very beautiful subdivision on a large lot by David Weekley Homes.

The decisions of building a new house are overwhelming, but very exciting.  It took 3 trips to the Design Center to get all selections done.  Everyone with DWH has been wonderful to deal with.  I am practically building a custom home.  DWH has allowed me to make changes where I wanted.

I wanted the fireplace centered in the family room with arched, built-in bookcases on each side.  In the master bath, I have taken out the linen closet and a dead space to have large cabinet type linen closets.  I wanted a dream kitchen with glass cabinets on one wall, so the microwave/oven cabinet is being moved down into the pantry, however the pantry will be enclosed from dead space in the dining room.  This is the picture my new kitchen was designed from.

Later, I will post my color selections.  I think this house is going to be so lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments on my blog. It proves I am not talking to myself LOL