Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tutorials from Domestically Speaking

After Googling Ikea ideas,
I came upon this wonderful tutorial from 
Domestically Speaking:

3 Ikea Shelves Become an Entertainment Built-In

  Maryann has tons of tutorials on her website. I have only listed a couple.

Mini-blind Makeover

Maryann uses mini blinds to make roman shades for her bedroom.  I cannot wait to try this.  Then, I began looking around her site.

Maryann belongs to a group of very gifted Do-It-Yourselfers..is that a word?


Anyway, look at the awesome gift she made for Grandma:

Maryann got the vinyl lettering from:

Say It on the Wall

You can get the complete tutorial here:

Making a Gift for Mom with Say It On the Wall

I could sit here all day and just read Maryann's tutorials 

and dream of putting them into action at my new cottage.

However, I had better not....

Until the next time......

2 comments:

  1. I love her blog!!!
    Thank you so much for your kind sweet words on the fire, it means the world to me, hope you know that!
    Love to you!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, her blog is wonderful!!

    Kristin, my Mom came over last night. I wanted her to see your blog. I had already told her about your beautiful home and your beautiful heart. We spent quite a while on your blog. The fire brought tears to her eyes and mine for a second time.

    I have looked for updates, however I have not gone to the comments. Please take care.

    I will be sending you an email.

    Hugs and love,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments on my blog. It proves I am not talking to myself LOL