Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Brentwood Home Tour by First Texas Homes

I almost had this home built instead of my cottage.  

We could get a lot of freebies because the subdivision was in close-out mode.  

I thought "What are you doing?  

You want a big front port and a one story and a smaller house!!!  

Stop looking at this house!!!"  

Thank goodness, my common sense was taking over.  

I remembered why we are building another house just 4 years after we built a house

almost like a Brentwood!!!

It IS a beautiful house, though.



















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful home. The Brentwood w/media is the plan that I admire the most with First Texas. Rear or side entry garage though. I think it takes away from the house when the garage is in the front.

    Regards,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments on my blog. It proves I am not talking to myself LOL